Recently, I ordered a medium pepperoni pizza to go in Northern California.When it was done, one of the workers opened the box to show me the pizza, and I noticed that the cheese around the edges/sides was burnt.

I didn't like it but didn't say anything about it. I should have but didn't want to get into a squabble with them. If I go back there again, I'll say something about it when I order, such as, "Last time I ordered a pizza it was burnt. Could you be more careful this time to prevent that from happening again"?

Actually, no. Now that I see what my comment looks like in writing, instead, I just won't go back there again. When there's bad karma in a place of business that's a sign to just stay away. It's not worth it to get yourself upset when there are so many other places to buy a good pizza.

But a least the feedback in my review might send Round Table a message and help them resolve this kind of quality control issue.I spent $20 on my pizza and believe I did not get my money's worth.

Review about: Round Table Pizza Pepperoni Pizza.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Customer service.

I didn't like: Food.

Had an Experience with Round Table Pizza?

Comments