1.9

Update by user Aug 17, 2016

Today is August 17th and I only now am hearing from Roundtable. This after leaving a message insisting on a return call.

I also called the manager to get additional corporate contact info. All she had was this office contact. A manage who doesn't have that sort of information isn't either well trained or is prefers to operate in the dark.

On the callback at this point, "Chi" some supervisor or something of the like began with an apology.

I am no longer interested in a cause or apology. Just give me back my *** money that your online service charged me and that your restaurant (Store #0902) failed to delivered.

Original review posted by user Aug 16, 2016

August 15, 2016 at 6:57 I placed an order (Order Number 2936077) for a King Arthur Supreme Pan Crust and Family sized Garden Salad, totalling with tax and delivery $41.59. I received an email confirmation at 6:58pm confirming my order with delivery time 7:57 pm. At 8:20 I called the restaurant (15501 San Pablo Ave, 510-223-5800. Of course I am upset, but ask when am I to get my order. They claimed no such order was received, but yet my AMEX was charge $41.59. The first person answering the phone didn't even know the address. When I spoke to the manager, she couldn't even focus on the phone call she was taking with me, side conversation and so forth. When I insisted she pay better attention, she hung up the phone.

I drove to the restaurant where they asserted their claim "no order" but would not address the charge on my card. I asked for a District Manager's contact info and "Ashley" didn't know it but gave me a supervisors name and number.

1) How can employees not know the address?

2) How can a manager not know her District Manager's name or contact info?

3) How can Roundtable's website take an order, charge me for it and not deliver the order for fillment.

4) How is hanging up a phone call from a customer, "customer service"?

I will report the charge as fraudulent and I insist on a written apology.

This is the second and last time I lodge a complaint about poor customer service received from Round Table in San Pablo, CA. I will take my business to Mountain Mikes.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of round table pizza king arthurs supreme pizza from Round Table Pizza. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $42 and wants Round Table Pizza to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was being hung up on. Author liked the most email confirmation. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Round Table Pizza for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

#1204671

I ordered pizza on August 29 6pm I went over order 5 times with guy on phone.

I waited 45 minutes and they took my money at door and after they pulled off the pizza was wrong. So then I had to stay on phone 20 minutes while they figured out who took order and who was going to be responsible.

The manager and owner took no responsibility, he just passed it off to the guy who took order and then st 8:05 two kids very hungry at this point he said well don't eat it and we can bring another one out in 45 more minutes. Terrible service!!!

eddiek2016
Richmond, California, United States #1202657

Today is August 23, 2016 and still no refund. It does NOT take a week to process.

So now, I called the credit card company to dispute the charge.

I don't mind providing Roundtable any chargebacks, no matter how small ($41.59). The cost of doing business.