Your store at 2433 Sunrise Blvd in Rancho Cordova is the worst store I've ever had the misfortune to enter. After 2 previous unsatisfactory meals the 3rd time was the final straw. We spent $130.00 for an office lunch and the chicken club sandwich I ordered had 4 small pieces of chicken on it that didn't cover 1/4 of the bread.

When I returned it they didn't even credit the right amount. They shorted the credit about a dollar. The amount wasn't the point. We will never order from you again.

Absolutely the worst ever. You should be ashamed of yourselves....

I will tell everyone I know not to use that store.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of round table pizza chicken club sandwich. Round Table Pizza needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned round table pizza chicken club sandwich in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Round Table Pizza.

Had an Experience with Round Table Pizza?

Comments

Santa Ana, California, United States #1255953

I read through these and a lot of them are ridiculous and pointless,like stuff the staff can't control(kids running around, store too busy etc.) but yours is absolute ***.i know they try and do stuff like that and it's sad and dishonest.