ok i went to the round table in camarillo last night for the all you can eat pizza paid at 653 i have my receipt the store was a mess i had to clean my own table my daughter had asked if more bread sticks would be out trish the lady on duty responded we put food out till 8 & jyst walked away.then i asked for a clean plates trish responded i will give you one when im done she was so rude to me and my daughters i have been going to round table for over 30yrs made lots pf partys i wanted my money back for how bad we were treated and she said no thst i had been their a hr and it was to late but i paid at 653 and wald out at 725 i wanted the district managers number all she fave me was his name and said sorry honey and walked away i will be letting mh freinds and family the service i received cause it was bad.i would love it if someone would contact me please 8055395085

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of round table pizza customer care. Round Table Pizza needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned round table pizza customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Round Table Pizza.

Had an Experience with Round Table Pizza?

Comments