Featured Not resolved
2.5

First off i ordered my pizza over an 2 hours after the first hour when i called to fond out what was going on i was told my pizzas were being made 20 min after the supposed delivery time (8:40)then i recieved a call from the driver saying that he returned back to the store when i didnt pick up my phone and said that a manader woyld call me after his break which he never did.So i called back 20 minutes later only to be told my pizzas were on the way now 20 min later at 10pm the diver calls me to find the exact location of my house i get my pizzas and walk inside to find the pizza i ordered to look like this.

This is unacceptable seeing as this order cost me $44.I trust in you to help make this right which im not sure why seeing as this establishment didnt take into any kind of consideration that 2 hours for such expensive pizza is not right.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of round table pizza pizza. Round Table Pizza needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned round table pizza pizza in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Round Table Pizza.

Had an Experience with Round Table Pizza?

Comments