2.8
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I just placed an order on line at 9:03 this evening, April 29th at the Merced Round Table. I ordered a Large combination and a 6 piece order of the garlic parmesan twists After my order when thru a young lady called me and said they didn't have a delivery person cause he went home sick. I told them I would go pick it up.

When I got there the young lady was giving me a credit on my order since I had to go pick it up. Right in front of me, on the order counter there was a flyer that said THIS IS LEGENDARY! GET 6 FREE GARLIC PARMESAN TWISTS with purchase of any large premium specialty pizza at regular price.

I asked the young lady about it and she said no, we really don't know what that is all about. Then she said it was for online orders only. I said well mine was an online order. She just said we don't know what it is about. I told her she should take down the flyer if they aren't using or know how to use it. I then looked over and saw these cards laying on the counter that said 6 FREE GARLIC PARMESAN TWISTS WITH ANY PIZZA PURCHASE & ONGOING OFFERS to text a number to another number. So I asked her about that and she said no those are for when you eat in and are not for online orders or something to that effect.

Just thought you should know as we frequent this pizza shop often and having false advertising or advertising the employees don't know about is so wrong.

Review about: Round Table Pizza Six Free Parmesan Twists Deal.

I liked: Food was good.

I didn't like: Employees not knowing about the special flyer, Therefore i had to pay for my twists.

Comments